- Promotional materials should be consistent, current and up to date and reference the most current course information. It could be covered in multiple sources: catalogs; course announcements; websites and course material itself.
Regarding the requirement to include a complaint resolution policy in your promotional materials, if you prefer not to use the term "complaint," you can substitute the terms "concern" or "issue" instead of "complaint" in your promotional materials.
- Example of Registration Requirement:
The registration fee for the workshop is $2,450 for registrations before October 1, 2015. The registration fee after October 1, 2015 is $2,950. The registration form is enclosed with the brochure and is also available online at www.xwycompany.org. Payment can be made by check or credit card.
Group Live: Presentation
- Course sponsors should consider the feedback received on the evaluation forms (both quantitative and qualitative) when making enhancements to future offerings of the programs. For example, learners may be asked "what were the most valuable aspects of the program;" "what were the least valuable aspects of the program;" or "what suggestions do you have for the program?"
Example Evaluation questions:
What did you hope to gain from your participation in this learning experience?
Did the program meet your expectations listed above
2. Program sponsors are required to distribute a course evaluation form with each program; however, you need not obtain an evaluation form from a participant before awarding CPE credits. Course participants are not required to complete and return course evaluation forms to the program sponsor.
3. You should obtain a summary of evaluation results. As a sponsor, you can choose to either maintain the actual evaluation forms or the summary of evaluation results or both.
- Course Agenda
- Internal Course Sign-In Sheet (1-Day)
- Conference Sign-In Sheet (Multiple Sessions)
- Evaluation Questions (by Instructional Delivery Method)
- Sample Evaluation Form (Manual Distribution)
- Sample Evaluation Form (Electronic Distribution)
- Sample Promotional Material (Internal)
- Sample Promotional Material (External)