License Renewal Date
7/31 on odd years
CPE Reporting Period
8/1 to 7/31 biennially on odd years
Other Subject Area Requirements
8 hours in Accounting and Auditing
- Instruction: 50% maximum.
- Published Materials: 25% maximum for authorship.
- Instruction: Credit is equal to presentation plus preparation. Preparation is limited to two times presentation. Repeat instruction is only accepted if material is substantially changed.
- Partial Credit: Only whole hours are accepted.
- University/College: One semester hour equals 15 CPE hours; One quarter hour equals 10 CPE hours.
Other State Policies
- Vermont accepts CPE credits for programs offered by National Registry sponsors.
- Carryover: 10 hours maximum may be carried forward into the next reporting period. Carryover hours cannot be used to satisfy the accounting and auditing or ethics requirements.